We very much appreciate the support we receive for the NTX Future City program - it is an essential part of our success.
NTX Future City invites engineering companies and professional associations to join in promoting technological literacy and building a competitive future workforce through sponsoring the North Texas porgram.
- Help underwrite the expenses of the competition to ensure that all stucents and organizations have an opportunity to participate and be recognized.
- Provide the necessary materials and expertise to assure a quality program.
- Promote the Future City progam to middle schools and organizations with which your group has a relationship.
- Sponsor an award for the student teams - 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place overall or a special award
- Promote employee or memeber involvement as volunteers and support their effort as mentors, judges, and coordinators.
General sponsorships begin at $500.
- Gold sponsor - over $5000
- Silver sponsor - $2000 to $5000
- Bronze sponsor - $500 to $2000
First, Second and Third places are also available for sponsorship beginning at $2000, $1500, and $1000 levels, respectively.
Each sponsor receives recognition in the program, on the website and on competition t-shirt. All are invited to provide a tabletop display during the competition to provide students, teachers, media and visiting public with information about your organization and the profession. Principal sponsors are listed in media releases and are invited to participate in the celebrity panel of judges.
Our Special Awards program rewards students for outstanding achievement and innovation in specific category areas. This allows the sponsor to emphasize those technical areas that are important to them.
Interested in sponsoring? Want to learn more? Contact Regional Coordinator.
The North Texas Future City Competition is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation. The North Texas program is entirely administered by volunteers. Your contributions could be tax-deductible.